From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:10:44 -0500
Is anyone else eating just once per day? I eat once in the evening but
it is quite a lot. I am back to eating more paleo now. I do eat raw milk
cheese and white potatoes. Last night I ate 3 eggs and cheese, then pork
chops, mushroom and cream sauce, parsnips and yam. I do really well
eating this way and I have more energy and mental clarity than ever. I
mention this to people I run into but few are interested as they think
it would be too hard. I think it is easy as I do not need to practice
moderation -- something I find difficult -- while abstinence during the
day I find easy.

--Richard