From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:05:26 -0500
It's the time of the year to think about giving books to people we'd like
to enlighten to the paleo way. The paperback NeanderThin should be out
shortly. While not paleo, the book that I think will help others the most
is the Lutz book.

So here are my book suggestions. The third was recommended here recently
(and I want a copy for myself).

"Life Without Bread: How a Low Carbohydrate Diet can Save Your Life"
by Christian B. Allan, Ph.D, and Wolfgang Lutz,
http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=30605181&loc=106

NeanderThin paperback
http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=30654017&loc=106

The Complete Meat Cookbook: A Juicy and Authoritative Guide to Selecting,
Seasoning and Cooking Today's Beef, Pork, Lamb and Veal
by Bruce Aidells, Denis Kelly
http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=30372438&loc=106

Now, buy.com often has special deals with further discounts. The most if
you are a new customer. For those people it's $10 off a $30 purchase, or
$30 on a $150. Existing customers have $10 off $75 and $15 off $150. To get
these check out these pages:

http://www.slickdeals.net/category/a-c/#4
http://www.dailyedeals.com/free_online_coupons/buy.htm
http://www.dealcatcher.com/