From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:16:38 -0600
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:50:28 -0600, Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Any paleo ideas would be much appreciated....I feel my best chance to
> heal would be amino acids and quality fat.
Try the pemmican bars from US Wellness.  They really stay with you.
They are shipped frozen, but can survive unfrozen for days without
going bad (perhaps even weeks).

When we went on vacation this summer, I took a load of them in the
cooler.  Whenever I was in need of a meal, particularly lunch, they
were there.  I like the consistency better when they're almost frozen,
but the nutrition is there regardless.

Good luck to you,
	Lynnet