Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 16:10:00 -0600
I do believe the first and foremost thing on the road to health in any
"diet" is to drop sugar and packaged/boxed/wrapped foods in the aisles of
the supermarket....  The transfats and sugars are the culprits in
disease....  Secondly the balancing of the fats is another biggee.....  If
one would correct just these two issues, health and well being would
increase dramatically.....   Happy New Year cavemates.....  Oliva