From:
John McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:42:58 +1100
Richard Archer wrote:

> At 10:25 AM -0500 29/1/02, Dr Bernarr wrote:
>
> A pathetic load of drivel.

Well at least he's consistent.

> Does anyone else find this advertising material offensive?
> Or am I an exception?

I haven't posted here in ages I mostly lurk. I recall engaging in a
dialogue that challenged the doctors statements - about fasting - and
the complete lack of evidence to support his statements. If I remember
correctly someone at the time also brought up the fact that Bernarr
advocates staring into the sun..

you are not alone in your response - I too find his posts to be of great
concern. I would hope that no one reading this list considers Dr Bernarr
to be representative of anything that would be considered part of the
paleo lifestyle usually discussed here. I would further hope that nobody
follows his advice without looking further..It would be a pity to see
what is for the most part a really healthy lifestyle (though i don't
believe it is right for everyone unquestionably) be relegated to a
nutjob cultist pidgeonhole.

perhaps what is of most concern - when points are raised that challenge
the validity of the content of his posts, it is uncharacteristic of him
to provide any real evidence that supports his stance.

--
John McKenzie

[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost