From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:38:52 -0500
Just to clarify -- I don't object to the dairy inclusion, I just wish they
would include info for those who don't do dairy.  All low carb health
professionals speak of paleolithic "hunter-gatherer" diets but they did not
include dairy.  So to include seems to be a big change.  I also don't
understand why they say monosaturated fat should be emphasized yet their sample
menus do not do this.  I posted my question on the book web site comment
section but it doesn't look like comments and/or replies appear to the  public.

In a message dated 1/24/2012 9:38:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,