From:
caroline radway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:42:18 -0000
I aggree - I do loads of aerobic exercise (not aerobics but running,
spinning, circuits) cause it makes me feel GREAT and enables me to be able
to do more as it improves my cardiovascular system. I also do weights and
lots of astanga yoga - I generally train for 1-2.5 hours a day with one rest
day every 7-10 days.  Does this mean, however, I am getting less gains ion
fitness terms - eg would I be better off doing less??  I would like to
figure out the optimum training schedule as soon I wont be a student and
wont really have the same amount of time to spend training, and as such
would like to make it all count.
Cheers
Caroline