Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:18:45 -0400
<<Arnold got more attention
than Pauling.  Arnold's wife ain't bad looking either, but she's
starting to
look anorexic nowadays.  And this is not to say I admire him (on the
contrary, I detest him greatly), but his body and genetics are
superior to
any other bodybuilder.  This is not to give credit to him, his volume
training method, or Joe Weider.  I'm only giving credit to his
genetics.>>

Hi Justin,

What I think I hear you saying is that you would like to have the
impact on
the public that Arnold seems to have had.  Is this true? (And you
appreciate
and would like an attractive woman :-) )

What is it that is your gift to share with the 'world'?  What have you
found
yourself passionate about and focusing on repeatedly in the few years
you
have been here (on this earth)?  What do you talk most about?

Siobhan