From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:44:57 -0400
I thought some of you may be interested in this;  several list members
participated in this a couple of years ago.  Art Devany was involved.

Rick

---------------------------------------
From: "Ming" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: evolutionary-fitness archives and resurrection
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:58:19 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my earlier emails.
Several
people sent me what they kept of the original mailing list.  I've made
the most complete submission available in
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/evfit2000.  Look for the file named
evfit_archives.zip in the public Goodies folder.  You will
need zip (http://www.winzip.com) to decompress it.

Several correspondents have indicated continued interest in
Evolutionary
Fitness.  To foster discussion, I have set up a mailing list.  To
subscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask] with the words
SUBSCRIBE
EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS in the body.  See you there.

Ming

correspondents have indicated continued interest in Evolutionary
Fitness.
To foster discussion, I have set up a mailing list.
To subscribe, send a message to
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]