From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:46:56 -0800
Christy,
Sorry for my naivety.  Just because I have access to hunting and fishing,
surely does not mean everyone else would too.

Trish

For Mary, as far as a great place to move for a paleo friendly area, if
you are in the US, and want to move to the western area... I would
consider Oregon State.  They have regulated hunting, fantastic salmon
fishing, and is very beautiful.  I live in Central California and visit
Oregon once a year for the Salmon.

Trish