From:
critters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 19:51:31 -0700
Jeffrey,

My feelings are that immunizations are the basis of a lot of autoimmune
diseases.  (uh, oh... I a corpsman... I'm speaking against the faith!
I'll probably be excommunicated from the medical community!)  I also
believe that the high carb diet that people are being brainwashed into
eating is influencing this greatly.  If it was not a requirement of my
job, I would stay as far as possible from immunizations-- unless I KNEW
I / or my family was in a position to be exposed.

IMNSHO, the huge increases in allergies, asthma, etc are also linked to
increased immunizations and the high carb diet.  Why are we screwing
around SO much with our immune systems??  Why deliberately alter our
immune systems??  Immunizations are a herd mentality.  The "good of the
many outweigh the good of the few"-- unless, of course, you are one of
the few..

I do believe that some immunizations will help them when they are
older.  My children are homeschooled and are not often exposed to other
children.  Someday, I think they should have shots for German Measles,
Hepatitis B (sexually transmitted, or blood borne- can't get over it-
ever), possibly Hepatitis A, Tetanus (NOT Diptheria and Pertussis).  I'm
still thinking about any others.
--
Clare
[log in to unmask]   http://www.triax.com/critters