From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:00:17 +0200
At 11:00 1999-04-18 -0700, Katie wrote:
>Todd:
>>I see no reason to doubt that "stomach cheese" was a common
>>dietary item.  Aged cheese is something else again.
Katie:
>Well, if they ate them, who's to say they didn't sometimes save and hang
>a few in the cave (maybe even near the fire smoke to keep them better)
>for later enjoyment?

There is no evidence that storing of food has been common in paleo times,
at least not long ago.
It is also quite possible that some paleo people have been eating things
that were not the best choice with regard to long term health, just as
we have been doing in the last 10000 years. They had to do without
"Neanderthin" books.

- Hans