From:
Barry Adamski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 00:29:14 EST
Does anyone here eat the recommended 6000+ calories?  Have you lost weight
eating that much?  Any modifications required to the Neanderthin diet to
achieve the weight loss?  While I am not Jewish (does 1/2 Polish count???)or a
friend of a friend who knew a Monkey Rabbi guy I do need assistance on Paleo
WOE.  Please help via list or direct e-mail (isn't that the purpose of this
list - to learn and help others to achieve better health).

Barry Adamski
350+/295/240??
08-29-97