From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:17:51 -0700
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:19:53 -0700 P & L Ventura
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
"

> Or, you can just singe the wool off, split the head in two
> longitudinally (he doesn't say with what--an axe?) brush the teeth,
> nostrils and ears out, and boil it for two hours.  "With the
> fingers,
> eat the meat, tongue, and eyes dipped in a sweetened sauce of hot
> mustard." (Sweden)
>
> Bon appetit!
> Lois

When I as living in Greece many moons ago, the family I stayed with
was
cooking something in a large pot.  When I inquired of what is was,
they
told me to go look, it was a lambs head......  I thought I was going
die out of fear of having to eat such a horrid thing, (I was 15) but
luckily the head was given to an uncle who was home after surgery.
About
how to break a lambs skull.........  I recall reading somewhere that
the
skull of a lamb, if hit with a hammer, will split in two equal pieces.
Then you just pull it away and remove the brain.  I thought it was due
the skull having a split in it already, similar our *soft spot*, but I
could be wrong.

Trish
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For
Them.