From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:15:29 -0500
On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:09:59 -0500 Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> without fire you have to eat it raw, like David Karas eats his
> meat.
> And you?

Yes, raw... got a problem with that?

Me? I've eaten meats and fish in every state from raw to burned nearly to
a crisp, and enjoyed it.  But then I'm living here and now, and have the
option...

> Fire would help to eat meat and even more tubers and grass seeds.
> Have much more engergy when cooked, and less toxins.
> Fire has archeologic evidence after 400,000BC (stone herds).

Amadeus...   WHAT - PART - OF - ***NO***  ***FIRE***  DO - YOU - NOT -
UNDERSTAND ???

You can quibble about dates and archeology all you like, but the
INDISPUTABLE fact is that the human animal evolved to very nearly its
present state BEFORE the it developed the technology to harness fire.

> Naked with this stick, sharp or not.....
> you could hunt tubers or gazelles. :-)

One thing is for sure... YOU would not have had much of a chance to
survive...  Your either lack all vestige of common sense, or are
gleefully twisting reality to try to make an argument.  Gazelles?  maybe,
but how about rats, mice, sheep, beavers, lizards, insects, worms,
snails, birds, and thousands of other smaller, slower, and very tasty
animals?

Your ancient ancestors surely enjoyed such delicacies, or you would not
be here to bedevil us.  It's a darned good thing they're not here to hear
you spout this nonsense, or they would surely die of embarrassment...
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.