Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:52:17 -0700
> > The "American Indian"  had no trouble getting food
until
> > forced to live on poor land!

> And the american indian is similar to Austrlian aborigines
how?

The similarity seems to be:  They both  were discovered in
their stone or copper age state  by Europeans,  a few of
whom recorded their observations.   (Having copper did not
seem to do the Pacific Northwest Indians much good)

>that even if
> a species was hunted to extinction,

This innocent statement merely ruffled a sore feather of
mine.   I think it is ridiculous that some claim stone age
men exterminated the Mammoth.

Regards,  Lorenzo