From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:57:37 -0500
Jim Cales wrote:

> While I agree that his messages at out there a bit I did find them to be
> interesting as an alternate view.  Surely we can tolerate a few alternate
> views if it helps us move towards nutritional debate, discussion and
> hopefully enlightenment?
>
> Just a thought....

Except that he is not involved in a discussion of paleolithic eating. He
seems to be working off of an entirely different page, and doesn't share
any sort of evidence or information for or against what this list is
about, just a bunch of miraculous anecdotes about things unrelated to
paleolithic eating. If you want an example of alternate views and
nutritional debate, look at Amadeus Schmidt's postings. Some in the past
have suggested that Amadeus leave the list, but I totally appreciate his
involvement. Dr. Bernarr is just wasting space, and inspiring people
like me, who should know better, to get involved in these sort of
meta-discussions.

Hilary McClure