From:
Greg Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:11:57 -0500
The only seafood I eat is canned sockeye (alaskan), sardines, and
herring.  I think these are the safest types of fish but I do eat about
a can every 2 days.  What does eating them raw have to do with the mercury?

How do you eat beef marrow?  I'm only familiar with beef marrow bones
being used for soup stocks etc.

-Greg