From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:46:35 -0700
 From what I have learned, yours is one of the best juicers if you want
only one. To "improve" on it, things get specialized and expensive.

Some thoughts that you may already be aware of:
Have you considered green smoothies made in a high-speed blender? You
get the whole fruit or vegetable including the pulp and you can vary the
sugar by how much fruit you add. You usually add water, BTW.

Many raw foodies are big into green smoothies so there are plenty of
recipes on the 'net. If you can find a raw foodie or two, they would
probably be happy to let you try their smoothies. Some have other
juicers, such as the grind and press type, and you might find a difference.

I see juicing as supplementation. Nutrient value of north American-grown
food has gone down significantly in the last 50 years.

- Wayne