From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:07:25 +0200
>From: Lurisia Dale <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Paul,
>You are such an angry, bitter man.
>How long has it been since you've had sex?

Thank you for asking. My sex life is fine. My bitterness must be somehow
in-borne feature. Or maybe some trauma in my childhood is a cause. Must
research it further.

Reading your posts I have mixed feelings. It seems to me that you try to
sell all the pro-carb, anti-protein BS here and when it doesn't work you
pretend that you don't know, just asking but keep coming with another ones.
I may be wrong maybe you really don't know - Internet is misleading.
So maybe you are innocent victim of my bitterness. Or maybe not. In any case
I'm touched with your concern about my sex life.

Paul Sand