Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:18:13 -0400
Les Smith wrote:
> Knowing that I was still in a wheelchair, two and a half years after my
> last stroke, Susan sent me to the website to read about the individual who
> had cured himself of MS through diet alone. I din't have MS, but many of
> my symptoms were similar. Her hope was that the diet might be able to do
> for me, what it did for him.
snip ... snip ... snip

I have a good friend whose mother has MS. Can you tell more about MS and
diet(s) please? In general, while she might listen to me she will NOT
follow my advice (e.g. I tell her to take some vitamins/minerals. She
then asks her doctor who says 'they won't help but they won't hurt either'.
She decides not to take them). However, if there are stories of people
who succeeded with diet alone then she might give it a try.

Thanks
Ilya