From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:41:02 -0800
    I can't seem to get to the archives. I know that
there was some great discussion on cholesterol and why
it's good for us a while back that I found really
helpful and I want to pass on the info to someone
else. Anybody have any good links for me or anything?

Thanks,

Luv,
Debby

  Debby, this is totally just "off-the-cuff" since I just woke up and am still bleary-eyed (brained, lol), but try www.mercola.com and do a search on cholesterol.  I don't think he's so much Paleo, but he IS anti-grains/dairy, and also has some good thoughts on a lot of things.  (Sheesh, while I'm typing this, there is a commercial for some damn cholesterol-lowering drug, haha.)  Anyway, Dr. Mercola has had some good articles about cholesterol being a hormone and not something that should be "banned".   I'm sure everyone else can give you more links, but this is the only thing that comes to my early-morning mind right now!!!

  Love,
  Bren