Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:33:02 -0600
Hi All,

I have a question about my friend's fiancée. He has been eating low carb for
a while but not paleo. He looses weight to the point of being very thin in
his arms and legs, but his belly stays big and flabby. I suggested paleo, or
at least cutting out all the low carb bars, ice creams, cookies, etc. and he
does for a while, but not consistently. My friend tells me that his stomach
is very big, flabby, and sags, but the rest of his body is almost too thin.
Does anybody here have a problem with belly fat and if so, what is that
about? How would paleo help, if at all?

He is 40 years old, about 6'2" tall and his only form of exercise is walking
and golf. He does not lift weights.

Thanks,

~K