From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:02:16 -0700
At 10:51 PM 3/19/01 -0800, David Lewandowski wrote:

>        If you lived in Southern California as I do then it would be
easier to
>understand. We have a lot of very narcissistic bodybuilders here that focus
>their life's attention on gaining vascularity, the perfect tan, the perfect
>hair style, and other frivolous activities. Or maybe I have my priorities
>wrong?

Thanks.  I don't think so.  And I live in CO where there's enough
fanatically "healthy" types but most of their sports involve extra
clothing--skiing, white water rafting, scuba diving... (yes--we have the
highest number, per capita, in the country--go figure!)...  guess none of
those work well with tans or perfect hair, either :)

Dianne