From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:17:37 -0600
When you change diet it takes a while for your body to
change it's chemical ballance.  I think there could be two
reasons you feel no energy.

1.) Too low of carbohydrates or too little fat.  I eat all of the
     fat on meat. Not enough salad like lettuce, celery, etc.
     I eat HUGE salads.  When I am doing 0 carb, I take vitamins
     and usualy have little energy.  I also eat lots of
     bacon and eggs with the scrambled eggs done in the
     bacon fat.
2.) You body may be using all it's energy for repair of years
     of poor food diets.

You may not be loosing weight because:
1.) Just eat what you feel like eating, don't overeat.
2.) You may be putting on muscle and loosing fat.
3.) Try walking for 40 minutes a day.  Since you have
     little energy don't try anything strenuous.

R. Keene

Richard Keene, Novell Inc, Provo, Utah, 801-861-4389,

>>> Jane <[log in to unmask]> 08/05/99 10:46AM >>>
I have been eating this way for a couple of weeks now
and was losing weight pretty steadily.  But I seem to
have hit a plateau and don't know why.  I have cut out
all but 1 piece of fruit per day.  My biggest problem
is that I only feel hungry first thing in the morning.
 I have to force myself to eat throughout the day.  I
also have no energy.  Any thoughts anyone?
TIA
Jane