Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:01:22 -0700

>if it is about redefining our place in the whole ecosystem and radically
>change our old ways ( all of them )
>It might not erase the past but at least we will stop reproducing it and
>pilling up more  of this kind of evidences that something is not right.
>who is ready for a change?
>jean-claude

We drove down Interstate 5 down to L.A. and I saw the feedlots and it looked
just gross. So unnatural. Now I am buying my meat from a family that raises
grass fed only. They raise grass fed beef, lambs, chickens, everything is
much more natural. Just one person can make a difference. I used to buy a
ton of meat at Safeway. I have taken my business and dollars elsewhere.

Once you have tasted grass fed, there's no going back.