Re: FW: counting our blessings OT [log in to unmask] on Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 09:41:43PM -0400
From:
jeremy bornstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:21:07 -0700
God asked me personally to ask you all to stop talking about this
issue one way or another.  It's just so much noise to many of us.

The One True Conduit for All Modern Divine Revelations,

-Jeremy

ObPaleo: Are fundamentalists paleo?

An alien implant forced Possum Hunter to write:

--
  jeremy bornstein

   I do not think badly of others when they treat me unkindly. Rather,
     feel gratitude towards them for giving me the opportunity to
train
                        myself to handle adversity.
                             [morihei ueshiba]

                           http://nihilists.org/