From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:53:14 +0200
Dogs live in packs and need company and attention to feel good.  As
petowners we do have an obligation to be good to the animals that we
take care of.
Feed them well, stroke them and take care of their health.
Animals are not just a thing.....

An old saying here is that a happy pig is a tasty pig.
Animals that lived a good live in more natural conditions than being
confined in a very small space released lesser stresshormones and are
better food for us.
I want every animal to have a good life before it ends on my plate ;-))

Christy