From:
Staffan Lindeberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:21:34 +0100
The advice to add salt is unnecessary and not very paleolithic. It takes
2-3 months to get used to unsalted food, about a year for fish.

Staffan

At 0:36 -0400 98-06-28, Don Wiss wrote:
>I spent the afternoon putting together a web site with a collection of
>recipes that JoAnn Betten of the PaleoFood mailing list collected and
>organized. All have no grains, no gluten, no dairy. no beans/legumes, or
>other Neolithic foods.
>
>Included are recipes for:
>
>  Drinks
>  Salads, Sauces and Assorted Dressings
>  Eggs
>  Vegetables
>  Fish
>  Meat
>  Game
>  Poultry
>  Sweets, Fruits and Other Desserts
>
>Come visit at:  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/list/
>
>Don.

Staffan Lindeberg, M.D. Ph.D.
Dept of Community Health Sciences, Lund University, Mailing address:
Primary Health Care Centre, Sjobo, S-22738 Sweden, +46 416 28140, Fax +46
http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/lindeberg/