From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:36:09 +0100
At 04:46 1999-11-28 EST, Michele wrote:

>You don't state the numeric result of the spaghetti tests,

Of course not, that was not what the question was about, it was wether
GI is measured only on the carbohydrate part of the food (wich this shows
it is) or not!

>Now should the testing party really wish to know their subject indepth, the
>same test should be performed with several different high carb food types
>measured in equal amounts according to carb gram content.  To make a "blanket
>statement" regarding GI using only one test food seems rather unscientific,
>at best.

I think You should go to the Mendosa site to completely understand how the
tests are made. They  always do a test on the same person with the
reference food, nowadays white bread former glucose, to calibrate.

- Hans