From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:07:16 -0000
I would say that UNLESS the tuna is packed in unrefined extra virgin olive
oil then the water packed stuff is by far the better.

I buy the tins packed in spring water, I drain it off then pour in unrefined
olive oil and sometime flaxseed oil.

Any oil that is refined is not good for health becuase of the changes that
get made to its structure during the heating and bleaching and deodourising
that goes on during processing.

Alison