From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:55:14 -0800
That Curezone site is blowing me away with all the topics covered.
I've been looking for insight for two years, and guess I've found it!
Many thanks!

Diane
  I had written:
  > As a common hypothyroid patient suffering from Hashimoto's
  > disease, and relegated by my physician to the use of
  > Levothyroxin for the rest of my life, I will definitely try
  > use of Lugol's solution.

  IIRC there is a protocol for supplementing with iodine specially for
  those with Hashimoto's, might find it here or in the book:
  http://www.iodine4health.com/basic/books.htm<http://www.iodine4health.com/basic/books.htm>

  If not, the experts at the VWT iodine forum at curezone.com should know.

  William