Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:13:52 -0700
Sandy, Ask them to subscribe to the St Johns Autism List.

Also, they could write to Vicki (who has recovered her son)  at the
following email address:

I have also almost completely recovered Larry on a very, very lo carb paleo
diet.

I believe his brain (and colon/digestive tract) were so assaulted by the
vaccines and antibiotics that he will never fully recover.

I have recovered him as far as is humanly possible, given these assaults,
and I did it using Ray's principles of avoiding foreign proteins like dairy
and grains.

I can't even imagine how bright he would have been, without these assaults.

I have used Ray's diet,  a very high fat version, on him and on myself.

Mary

ps Tell them also to buy Ray's book, it is the cheapest yet best investment
they can make in their child's health and their own health. Give them Ray's
website www.sofdesign.com/neander