From:
Nathen Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:33:01 -0800
>yes, is that really you? who the hell is Nathan Fox?
>if it is really you:

    Nathen, with an E.  I have no idea who Nathan with an A is.

    I don't need extra cash, at least not right now.  As I said before, I
have generious grandparents who will bathe me in meat.  I was a bit scared
yesterday, and didn't stop to count my blessings.  I should be able to go
through this fine.

    Sorry about the Onion Soup Incident.  It's awful to get an adverse
reaction from something you thought was safe.  Drink plenty of water and you
should be back to normal soon, we hope.