From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:41:21 -0600
From: "Ron Hoggan" <[log in to unmask]>

>> Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:14 AM
>> Fat, though, is a factor in some cancers and should be looked
>> at carefully.....
>>
>> Marilyn
>
> Hi Marilyn,
> Can you give me a source for that claim?
> Best Wishes,
> Ron

Ron, I'm not Marilyn but I have been reading cancer research (limited mostly
to breast cancer) almost daily for over seven years and I cannot recall any
legitimate abstracts re. the dangers of consuming fat.  When one filters out
the "research" funded by various companies or vegan, vegetarian, PETA, etc.
organizations, the only valid research I've seen pertain to the dangers of
fat are those studies concerned w/ "fat" people...not the fat one consumes.
And that sure doesn't include us !   That is not to say that such legit
research doesn't exist re. other types of cancer.

Kath