From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:08:47 -0700
Phillip wrote:

> Healthier to microwave cook meats, <snip>

Phillip, when I wrote the original post I did think of
you and your microwaved meats. I don't know. I have
tried microwaving meats in the past and they never
seemed to turn out right. Maybe I did something wrong?

Anyway, I think I'll stick to searing or lightly
BBQing my meats.

> Now of course "variety" and "quantity" are not quite
> the same thing.

True enough. But when the various authors mention
variety, I don't think they are talking about
quantity. But, of course having a wide variety of
foods available does not guarantee that anyone would
eat all of them.