Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:09:15 +0200
>Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
>

>>So what Paleo foods, if any, would be good for a UTI? Would love to avoid an
>>antibiotic, but the pain is excruciating. Been using cranberry concentrate
>>and d-mannose but no luck so far. Have had this since Saturday.
>>
>>What would a Paleo woman have done for a UTI assuming those were an issue
>>then?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Kristina

Kristina, how is your UTI now? Did you try any Paleo-remedies or did you
have to resort to antibiotics? If so, how did it affect your body's
functioning? I always notice that medication tips me off balance and
makes it harder to feel my bodies feeding needs.  All those chemicals
interfere with feeling and knowing what to eat right?

Christy