From:
Coleen Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:56:03 -0800
This article "The caveman diet" appeared today on msn regarding the benefits of a high protein diet from grass fed bison. It also counters the protein theory with some warnings about toxins in fat and some skepticisms about a protein centered diet (thrown in for balance).
http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/1671.52827
Thanks to everyone for your posts and information. I'm primarily a reader rather than a contributor to this list because I'm learning so much by listening to what you all have to say.
Coleen
San FranciscoGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com