From:
Sylvia Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 09:11:54 +0100
> I'm wondering if those of us who are carb sensitive become even more so
> after eating low-carb for a while.

Since going paleo my health has significantly improved. I can control
the rashes between my fingers (which come up after eating bread or
drinking alcohol), I'm less tired in spite of a stressy job and a lot
of sports (rowing, cycling, JuJutsu), my skin has cleared up, lesser
colds...
BUT - every time I cheat (which I still do sometimes, mostly for social
reasons), I feel bad for 1 to 3 days with severe rashes coming up and
constant weariness.
So I can say, I'm definitely more sensitive to carbs now than I was
before. But that's not a disadvantage, it helps me not to
succumb to every temptation :-) .

Sylvia