From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:49:35 -0500
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Philip Thrift wrote:

> Yep. I can eat as much lean meat as I want and not gain fat but if I
> eat too much fruit I gain some (so I can't believe Cordain makes
> the claim of unlimited fruit).

Exactly.  Another irresponsible claim.

> But there are other things going on that vary between people and
> can lead to different dieting results, like hormone levels, which
> should be monitored just like cholesterol.

Yes.  We have some sort of hormonal individuality, and it
interacts with diet and other factors.  The truth is that obesity
is still not well understood.  Eating paleo may correct some of
the causes in some people, but it may not correct all of them in
everybody.

Todd Moody