From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:42:58 -0500
>I'm wondering about that 1/4 cup of apple juice concentrate.  It seems like
>a lot.  I think you could get away with less, especially in light of the
>lemon and lime.
>
>Siobhan

I think for a paleo kid, this is a lot of apple juice concentrate but for a
SAD kid, they are going to wonder why the heck this stuff isn't *sweetened*.
Perhaps it's wise to use less, then add more if they complain too much about
it.

Also:
Rachel, you are an endless treasure trove of ideas. I would have never
thought of apple bobbing! Wanna be my new mom? They say it's never too late
to have a happy childhood. ;)

Stacie