From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:02:03 -0800
Maybe you are low on potassium??  I get this same feeling from time to
time.  Almost feels like a thin layer of water all over my body.  What I
do is, drink the same amount of water as usual, but in smaller doses.  No
more than 4 oz at a time. Why?  Kidneys are rather small, about the size
of your ears. If you drink too much too fast, they get over loaded and
some water may  or may not  get stored as bloat.  I'm not a DR, I just
know this works for me  Also I beef up my potassium.
HTH
Trish

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:41:10 -0500 JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> but it's sort of, i don't know, puffy looking?  almost like it might
> be
> water retention.  i only eat unprocessed foods, so my sodium intake
> is very
> minimal.  i do salt my meat occasionally, especially in the summer,
> i find i
> tend to get muscle fatigue and cramps if i don't get some sodium.
> and i
> drinks TONS of water.
> but it's even around my ankles (not usually a fatty area, in most
> people)
>
> JoAnn.

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For Them.