From:
maxfatburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 15:06:54 -0700
Hi folks-
"Raw" food books, or "Live Food Books" have lots of dessert recipes made
from
uncooked fruits, nuts & such... I think there's a "live food" (Living Food)
web
site too that may have links or recipes... Paleochow, in many respects is
just
like these Live/raw foodist diets, but with meats & proteins as the
base...and
much less fruit. BTW, true raw fooders don't eat grains or dairy... some
will
sprout grains if they want to include them...

Experience Sidebar: I strictly followed the raw food diet as a
health/spiritual
quest for 5 years, looked like a long distance runner at 162Lbs & lifting
weights
kept me "grounded".... felt pretty good until the last 3-6 months, .. then
"something inside" kept calling me to eat fish... Hmmm.
Eating protiens again was pretty easy... but my body was very upset by the
reintroduction of grain products at that time... just can't eat them anymore
without discomfort....I feel much better now, and am about 189lbs, 10-12%
body
fat... & Love that steak!! :)