From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:40:23 -0800
Hi John
Regarding your discouragement about not losing weight and falling off the
wagon:

perhaps you should be checked for allergies to dairy products and gluten
and all the foods you are cheating with. You might be more accepting of
Neanderthin when you find out you will die if you eat certain foods.

I have celiac disease/lactose intolerance etc. I wouldn't cheat if you paid
me.

All the best,
Susan

PS The tests are not 100%