Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:22:32 -0500
<<My husband and I have used a Multi-Pure for over 13 years.  We've never
been
dissatisfied with it.  Pure water is as important as nourishing foods.
Besides doing freelance food and health writing and teaching natural
foods/paleo cooking cooking classes, I educate people about water and water
filtration options and also distribute Multi-Pure Drinking Water Filtration
Systems.  If you want to know more about Multi-Pure water filters, or want
help comparing various systems on the market, I am happy to help.>>

Hi Rachel,

   I've used this filter for about 10 years.  I swear by them.  I used to
try to sell them because of my commitment to educate  people on good health.
The moment people found out that I distributed this product, they became
suspicious.  This has always puzzled me because I spend an extraordinary
amount of time doing my research and would never recommend something to
someone that I wouldn't put in my own body.  The same thing happened to me
with nutrtional supplements.

I think the MLM marketing craze, with he main focus being on "financial
freedom" has impacted negatively on some of the good products out there.
What is stranger to me is that people buy products in stores all the time
and seldom accuse the stores of merely trying to make a profit.

I no longer attempt to sell anything.  I just share my knowledge.  I
sometimes wonder why the people who do this for the money are so much more
successful at it than I, who does it out of my commitment to good health.

Have you had similar experiences?

Blessings,
Siobhan