Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:19:25 -0500
On 11/06/2011 11:40 PM, Diane Heath wrote:

> http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=d<http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=d>
>
>  For myself, Vit. D is one of my top three "must have" nutrients as
> it links to so many physiological functions. I do not live in an area
> in which sunlight is readily available during the winter, so the
> supplement becomes even more important.  Vitamin K helps in its
> absorption.

Link good.

Long ago I read that all the vitamins we need are made in our gut,
except vitamin C, and Vit C is not needed by those who eat raw zero carb.

This assumes that the gut is not poisoned, after Bechamp, and Pasteur's
alleged deathbed confession.
A paleolithic diet which has all the minerals in the right form and
right proportion would detoxify the gut, making vitamins not needed.

I scroogled "common mineral deficiencies", and see that it's necessary
to supplement for me with calcium, but know of no acceptable (raw)
source of calcium.

(Iodine is a problem until iodophobia is overcome.)

William