From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:17:52 -0800
Debby,
If you are supplementing with Calcium then are you
also taking Magnesium?  I have seen some
recommendations for supplementation with calcium not
to exceed 500 mg and to take the same amount of
magnesium as calcium.

Mike

From:    Debby Padilla-Hudson <[log in to unmask]>

My calcium and vitamin D consistently do not meet RDA
requirements either.  I sit outside for at least 30
minutes a day on my break so I can get some vitamin D,
and I supplement my calcium just in case.  They say
the RDA for calcium is too high, but I'd rather be
safe than sorry.

Luv,
Debby
San Jose, CA