From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:21:47 CDT
85% protein & 15% fat would be the ballpark macronutrient ratio that he's
using.  Why would he want to up the fat?  If his body is going to burn fat,
why not use bodyfat for fuel instead of ingested fat?

BTW, I'm not suggesting that this is a healthy or even effective way to lose
bodyfat.  But my friend is losing massive amounts of fat, and I just want to
understand some of the physiology behind eating a diet of this sort for a
temporary amount of time.

Justin