From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:29:41 -0500
michael raiti wrote:

>Todd,
>
>In your eating once a day do you supplement at all?
>
>Mike

Yes, I do supplement anyway, whether eating once a day or not.  I use a
couple of grams of purified fish oil a day and some folic acid.  And I'm
not sure whether this counts as a supplement or a food, but I take some
dessicated liver too.  I'm not keen on the taste of liver, so this seems
like a reasonable way to get a bit of it each day.

Todd Moody