From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:57:41 -0700
From: "Kim Kline" <[log in to unmask]>

> Almond Milk might be good.  You would have a chocolate almond flavor.

Hi, Kim.  Thanks for the idea - it sounds great, but (here I go again) the
almond milk that is carried in the stores here contains carrageneen as a
thickener and that is tied in with cancer.  I read about it on my cancer
list last year and deleted the reference (sorry).

I bought some cocoa powder today at the health food store with nothing added
to it and was a pleasantly surprised that it contains protein.  I plan to
try it w/ coconut milk, vanilla and stevia.

Kath